Inside Sales Position Available
We are assembling a team of energetic self-motivated Sales Representatives who enjoy engaging with a variety of people, are excellent listeners, good problem solvers and look forward to getting out of bed every day to meet new challenges. If you have an unbelievable work ethic, the drive for financial freedom and skin thick enough for making daily calls then you have come to the right place.
Matrax, Inc. is an emerging market leader whose flagship product, the Matrax 4 x 4 turf protection mat is specified by name in many prominent NFL and MLB stadiums in the US and abroad. We are partners with the NY Giants, Jets and NE Patriots and used exclusively in high profile sporting venues throughout Japan. We are a design, engineering and, manufacturing company whose products and systems are utilized to build drivable outdoor field covers, portable site access roads, temporary modular bridges and a range of other ancillary products to include specialized plates, shields and outrigger pads. We provide a turnkey, customer centered approach that includes sales, rentals, site surveys, installation and removal.
- Qualifies incoming sales leads (phone calls and website inquiries)
- Listens to and navigates prospects toward applicable products and solutions
- Prepares sales quotations
- Is honest and proactive in communication with customers
- Vigilantly follows up on all sales activity
- Provides customer service your mother would be proud of
- Re-engage past customers and ask for referrals
- Compiles and acts on market intelligence
- Exhibits no fear in negotiating with customers and asking for orders
Primary function – Close Business
You Need the Following to Get in the Door:
- We prefer a college degree but is not required. You must be energetic, intelligent, creative and financially motivated
- Ability to multitask. That means making phone calls, visiting customers in person, developing quotations and closing deals
- Hall of Fame work ethic, a backbone for negotiating and the ability to handle conflict
- Able to use Salesforce, Word, Excel and exhibit no computer phobias of any kind
- We prefer prior sales experience, but will invest in the quality people that want to perform at a high level
- Be excited to call on and meet new people every day – low energy 9-5ers need not apply
What’s in It for You?
- A platform to develop and grow your own business
- A moderate base salary with aggressive commission plan
- Comprehensive auto expense allowance, cell phone, laptop computer
- 401(k) with company match
- Healthcare reimbursement program
- Dynamic work atmosphere
Ready for the Next Step?
- Send resume and any other materials that will help separate you from the pack to email@example.com
- Call 1-855-MAT-ROAD, extension 708