B2B Inside Sales Specialist
Matrax, Inc. is an emerging market leader in temporary site access solutions for both construction applications and stadium event flooring. Our flagship product, the Matrax 4 x 4 turf protection and event flooring mat, is specified by name in many prominent NFL and MLB stadiums in the US and abroad. We are partners with MetLife and Gillette Stadiums, and used in high profile venues in Asia, Australia, Canada and Europe. Our product is also in use as temporary flooring for large, modular structures in the mining and oil industry and has been used in various construction and industrial applications. Our construction matting and temporary bridge products are used throughout the east coast to build temporary roads and facilitate job site access for heavy civil construction, utilities maintenance and repair and other commercial and industrial applications. Matrax is headquartered in Timonium, Maryland and maintains physical locations in New Jersey, Florida, Ohio and the Carolina’s.
We are in search of a dynamic, outgoing individual to join our sales and marketing team. Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing and working closely with the field sales staff, this position will help build, maintain and expand the sales opportunity pipeline.
- Vetting and recording inbound leads and assigning to the appropriate salesperson.
- Helping identify high quality leads through a variety of activities such as online research, social media outreach, outbound phone calls and participation in relevant networking opportunities (industry association events, tradeshows, workshops, etc.).
- Assisting in identifying and vetting relevant bid opportunities.
- Documentation of all relevant activities in the Salesforce CRM tool.
- Provide assistance with logistics: attain freight quotes, coordinate delivery and pickup, etc.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Interface with customers during and after the sale to ensure a positive experience.
- Assist with order processing and payment transactions.
- Assist in inventory management and reporting.
- Contact customers to attain project photos, testimonials and referrals.
- Support the sales staff at regional and national trade shows and conferences.
- Associates degree or experience in B2B sales preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using social media as a sales tool a plus
- Proficiency in Excel and experience with Salesforce CRM or equivalent is a plus
- Strong organizational skills
Salary plus bonus
401(k) plan with company matching
Company sponsored health plan