High Durability Composite Mats for Heavy Vehicle Loads
Matrax 4×4 Composite mats have high durability and are made to handle heavy loads. The Matrax 4×4 Composite mat is the evolution of the already proven Matrax event flooring design, and was created to meet specific needs for servicing event areas with poor ground conditions, heavy load requirements and high traffic zones.
Each panel assembly is constructed of prime grade thermoplastic, and was engineered specifically for use as temporary support and access for rubber-tired cranes and vehicles over natural turf, sand or synthetic surfaces.
- Matrax 4×4 Composite flooring panels overlap and interlock with other panels creating a continuous, hazard-free surface.
- The interlocking system consists of five retained fasteners per panel that are engaged and disengaged by rotating them ninety degrees with the installation tool provided.
- The lightweight design and fastening technology minimizes worker bending, eliminates the need for loose components, and contributes to a safe and efficient job site environment.
- Resilient and weather proof, Matrax 4×4 Composite flooring is manufactured with foam filling to keep unwanted environmental elements such as dirt and water out of the structural core.
- The structural core is created when two panels are placed back to back, forming an assembly capable of carrying massive loads and for constructing robust temporary roads under demanding conditions.
- Integrates with the Matrax 4×4 LD Composite Mat offering extreme versatility.
Primary Use: Event Flooring & Site Access
Size: 4 x 4 feet, 1.5 inches thick
Properties: 100% HDPE (high-density polyethylene plastic)
Usable Surface Area: 13.5 square feet
Weight: 50 lbs
SF Per Truckload: 12,150 square feet
Loading: Up to 450 psi of Wheel Patch Compression Loading
Click here to learn about the optional 4×4 mat accessories (ramps, edge supports & universal build joints) which enhance the system’s appearance and functionality.