Protect Valuable Hardscape From Damage During Building Renovations and Repairs
The heavy construction equipment used during building repairs and renovations can cause irreparable damage to vulnerable and expensive hardscapes. The Matrax 4×4 matting system provides an efficient and effective solution.
Heavy-Duty HD & Light-Duty LD
Available in heavy-duty HD drivable and light-duty LD pedestrian grades, the Matrax 4×4 panels lock together to provide a safe, stable and robust surface for workers and equipment. The heavy-duty drivable panels can support fully loaded tractor trailers, cranes, loaders and other wheeled equipment.
The light duty panels provide excellent protection against scaring, chipping and cracking during construction. HD and LD panels are designed to integrate seamlessly, so contractors can configure the panels to provide the coverage needed where they need it. They also provide a great alternative to plywood for constructing safe, trip-free pedestrian walkways through and around work zones. ADA compliant ramps can be added for enhanced functionality.
Why Use Matrax Versus Other Options?
- Panels lock together to create a stable, safe surface
- Panels can be easily cut on the job site with a circular saw for a custom fit in tight areas
- No special equipment is needed for installation or removal
- Light-weight yet robust, this versatile matting system can be quickly and easily and moved with a small work crew
- Panels are engineered for multiple uses over many years, so they will provide a good return on investment
Matrax 4×4 Matting Specifications:
- Usable Platform Area: 13.5 square feet
- Weight: HD 50 lbs, LD 30.5 lbs
- Compressive Strength: HD 450 psi, LD 225 psi
For complete specifications and installation guidelines, visit our resource center.