Matrax® Mat Rental & Installation Services
Matrax Inc. provides comprehensive matting installation, rental and removal services throughout North America to power transmission companies, general contractors, utility services companies, environmental remediation companies, oil and gas service providers, industrial facilities, and public entities. Our crews and management team have over 50 years of combined experience in the matting industry and consistently deliver projects on or ahead of schedule.
In preparation for any project of any size, Matrax will provide a comprehensive analysis including; site visits, review all applicable drawings, and evaluation of the schedule as it relates to matting and site access logistics. We will work with your team to develop an installation plan and budget that is consistent with your goals and objectives.
Matrax is also the designer and manufacturer of high density light duty plastic mats, heavier duty all-terrain steel mats and specialized installation equipment. Our matting systems have been used throughout the continental United States, Alaska, Canada, Japan, Chile, the UK, Italy and Anguilla. Our mats are built in state of the art, ISO 9001 certified facilities located in Montpelier, Ohio and Gary, Indiana.
Featured Projects Include:
- Englishtown to Manalapan – Reconductor M2039 230kV
- Davis Besse Hayes – 345 kV Transmission Line
- Allen Junction – 345 kV Transmission Line
Who We Are
- We truly believe that “One Size Does Not Fit All”
- Extensive installation and manufacturing expertise with all types of mats including; Matrax Steel Mats (Strong Plank Access Mat), 3 ply laminated mats, crane mats, rig mats, and Composite mats;
- Sell, rent, install, remove – whatever makes the most sense;
- Efficiency is critical – A 3 man crew can install in excess of 3.200 linear feet of road in a day;
- Extensive experience in a wide range of site conditions including wetlands, waterways, agricultural fields, uploads, glacial till, flood plains, sporting venues, national parks, hardscapes, and sensitive ecological areas;
- Consistently meet and exceed the expectations of our clients;
- Engineering, design and manufacturing capabilities;
- Matrax puts a very high value on its ongoing long-term relationships with its clients, customer, vendors, suppliers, consultants, and subcontractors.