Safe, stable flooring is an essential element of any emergency shelter.
The Matrax 4×4 flooring system is ideal for temporary disaster recovery structures. Extremely light weight and portable, panels can be easily and quickly mobilized and installed in any configuration. The interlocking panels are designed with overlapping flanges that provide a safe, stable and continuous surface. The Matrax flooring system is available in HD heavy-duty drivable and LD light-duty pedestrian. ADA compliant ramps can be added for enhanced functionality and versatility. The system can be used indoor or outside, providing the option to extend the flooring beyond the structure to create safe pedestrian walkways, temporary parking and other applications.
Tough, robust, easy to maintain, clean and decontaminate, the Matrax 4×4 flooring system is optimal for a wide range of applications:
- Emergency medical facilities
- Patient and staff shelters
- Warehousing and distribution centers
- Equipment maintenance structures
- Food service buildings
- Temporary parking
- Pedestrian walkways
- Work platforms, staging areas and loading platforms
Matrax understands the importance of fast and efficient mobilization to help get facilities set up quickly so relief efforts can get up and running. Call now for more information and to get a quote: 855-628-7623
Matrax Emergency Structure Flooring Specifications
- Size: 4 x 4’ x 1.5”
- Core: 100% HDPE (high-density polyethylene plastic)
- Usable surface per panel: 13.5 square feet
- Weight: LD panels – 30.5 lbs.; HD panels - 50 lbs.
- Square feet per truckload: 12,500 HD; 16,200 LD
- Colors: gray and translucent white
- HD Compression strength: up to 450 psi of wheel patch compression loading
- Light duty and heavy-duty panels lock together to create a cost-effective smooth, hazard-free surface for pedestrians, workers, and utility vehicles
- Lightweight design and unique interlocking system allow for easy installation, transportation and handling
- Easy to clean and decontaminate
- Drainage holes help keep rain water from pooling
- 100% recyclable
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.