SignaRoad® Medium-Duty Interlocking Mats – Ideal for Industrial Site Access and Events
SignaRoad® composite access mats are engineered to meet the requirements of a wide range of industrial and event flooring applications. The interlocking HDPE panels are ideal for safely supporting most common wheeled equipment such as tracker trailer, forklifts, backhoes, loaders, pickups and other heavy equipment.
Create a medium-duty temporary roadway, accessway, staging area or working platform on construction sites. Install in stadiums, parks and other venues to protect the grass during concerts, festivals and special events requiring the construction of stages or access for heavy wheeled equipment.
Featuring an easy to use connection system, the panels install quickly and easily with a forklift.
- Compact size
- Overlapping flanges provides additional strength and rigidity
- Integrated cam lock connection system with no loose bolts or screws
- Relatively lightweight for simplified handling and lower transport costs
- Made with Virgin HDPE plastic, which is extremely tough, robust and long lasting
- Resistant to oils and contaminants; easy to clean and maintain
- Performs well on uneven ground, making it ideal for outdoor festivals and events requiring ground protection and a safe surface for equipment and guests.
|Overall Dimensions||6.8 ft x 10 ft x 2.5 in||2 m x 3 m x 6.4 cm|
|Surface Dimensions||6 ft x 9 ft||1.9 m x 2,8 m|
|Load Bearing Capacity||400 psi|
|Weight||496 lbs||225 kg|
|Usable Roadway||6 ft x 10 ft||1.9 m x 3 m x 6.4 cm|
|Standard Truckload (40')||90 mats|
Matrax is a Signature Systems company. Since 1998, Signature has been at the forefront of manufacturing high-quality composite matting solutions designed for use in multiple industries and project applications.
We offer a range of interlocking site access and event flooring products – each suited for different applications and site conditions. For consultation on your project, please contact a sales engineer.